"Abigail" is a name we decided on a long time ago. It has profound meaning for Erin and I. She is mentioned in 1 Samuel, Chapter 25, and also described at length in a book called The Peacegiver.
Kaden loves his little sister. He doesn't mind sharing his toys, blanket, or whatever he has with her. He likes to kiss her head and cuddle up to her. He says "aww" when he gets close to her to show his affection for her.
(Thank you for your patience with the time in between posts)
6 comments:
Cute family!!!! We need to get over to see you. Hope all is well and see you soon.
She's beautiful. While my 15-months-older-than-me brother and I had our times of not getting along, for the most part it was great having him right there with me. Now that we're adults, we can both appreciate all the good things we shared by being so close in age.
Hopefully, our family will get down to AZ to see Grandma Young next winter sometime. We'll have to get together if we make it.
Congratulations on another beautiful, healthy baby. It truly is a blessing. I am so nervous about my pregnancies. As soon as they are born and pronounced healthy it it such a huge relief on my mind. You guys look great!
Hi Erin! This is Kim (Rice) Lineweaver. I found your blog on Stefani's blog, and I thought of you both because I didn't see you at the EVSO Halloween Dance! Check out our blog too at www.lineweavers.blogspot.com
Love,
Kim
My husband (Elder Daniel Rowley) served with you in your mission. We just came across an old email that had your blog address in and we thought we'd say hi. Hope all is well with you.
Our blog address is: cedarrowleys.blogspot.com
Erin,
Hey I found your blog through Cori's. Your little girl is so cute! It's the first time i've seen pictures of her, and Abigail is sucha cute name! I hope all is well with you guys. Thanks for the card that you sent when Abe and I got married. Hopefully we'll see you guys soon!
Love Your Cousin,
Lisa Young Johnson
our blog is lisaandabe.blogspot.com
Post a Comment